1. Relaxes the muscles
2. Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
3. Safe Procedure with no downtime
Anti-ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes without any need for surgery.
You can achieve natural looking results and all treatments are carried out in a safe environment with strict medical protocols.
What can I expect from anti-wrinkle injections?
- You will have a consultation with a doctor
- We will examine the treatment area
- A numbing cream will be applied to the area for approx 15 minutes
- The anti-ageing solution will be injected into the area using a fine needle
When will I notice results?
It is important to note that anti-wrinkle injections can take up to 2 weeks to work. This can vary from person to person.
How long do the results last?
Results can last up to 9 months, but this can vary from person to person. You would generally not have more than 2 treatments a year.
Anti-wrinkle injection - Aftercare
- No massaging the injected area for 4 hours after treatment, including facials.
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
- No lying down on your front for up to 4 hours.
- Limit your alcohol intake for 24 hours.
- Avoid hot baths, saunas and steam rooms for up to 24 hours.
Fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead and eyes and frown lines in between the eyebrows.
No more than twice a year.
One area – £160
Two areas – £200
Three areas – £250
(A £50 deposit will be required at the time of your consultation, which will be redeemable against your treatment)