Medical Microneedling Facial
1. Safe treatment with clinically proven results
2. Proven to treat wrinkles, fine lines and acne scarring
3. Instant skin radiance
Here, at The Feel Good Clinic, we use the Amiea Exceed Microneedling device which is the
World’s 1st and ONLY Double FDA Cleared device for Acne Scars and Facial Wrinkles.
The device features a world exclusive floating treatment tip, which allows needling in any direction. This significantly reduces epidermal scratching that occurs with all traditional treatment tips.
This device uses a cluster of tiny needles (also known as microneedling) to target and treat acne scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles.
This treatment also encourages your skin to naturally produce more collagen and elastin – a building block for a firm and youthful skin.
This treatment kickstarts the skin’s natural ability to repair and replace damaged tissue with new cells and collagen. Skincare products perform better after treatment too as they are able to better absorb into the skin and nourish it.
The treatment is also known as skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT) and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI).
All treatments include vitamin A and E serums used during the treatment combined with a MTS Peptide mask which hydrates, plumps and relieves your dry, stressed skin with intensive moisture-boosting properties. The mask is Infused with active, calming ingredients such as peptide amino acids, cooling aloe vera gel and chamomile extract.
This temperature-sensitive mask automatically adheres to the skin to visibly reduce swelling, redness and puffiness while delivering a cooling, calming and soothing effect.
Benefits of this treatment
- Tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin.
- Reduce acne scars & improve wound healing.
- Improve wrinkles and fine lines.
- Minimise pore size.
- Improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Aftercare for Dermapen
Your skin can look and feel red, warm and itchy. To ensure your skin returns to normal as quickly as possible and to achieve the best results we advise:
- Aggressive Skin Care Products until the redness has subsided and it is recommended that makeup is not applied for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Sauna’s, exercise, hot baths/showers until the redness has gone (this is usually within 24 hours minimum)
- Intensive sunlight exposure and artificial UV exposure for a period of at least 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- Fake tan should not be applied 10-14 days prior, and 7 days following a Dermapen treatment
- Make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean when touching the treatment area post-procedure.
- Consult your Aesthetician if you have any concerns
To get the best results for this treatment, a course will be designed depending on your needs by your Aesthetician and the products will be recommended from our professional range of treatments
All Skin Types
This treatment can be performed at 4-week intervals. Maximum results with a series of 4–6 treatments.
£200 for Full Face
£260 for Full face & Neck
£300 for Full Face, Neck and Décolletage
Microneedling for Scars and Stretch Marks from £150