Skin Lesion Removal
1. Quick treatment
2. Little to no downtime
Do you have unwanted skin tags, milias or moles?
Using the latest in plasma technology, you are now able to have your unwanted lesions removed within minutes.
You would be asked to attend a consultation where the lesion will be assessed and the treatment outlined. Skin tags and milias can be treated immediately, some moles may require more than one treatment and can be discussed in the consultation.
Aftercare for Lesion Removal
- Getting the treated area wet until the small scab that forms is dry and flakes away on its own.
- No swimming, hot showers, baths or saunas until the scab has fallen away.
- Touching the treated area with unsanitised hands.
- Speak to your therapist if you have any questions or concerns.
- Apply aloe vera to the treated area, if required to soothe.
Anyone not suitable for those who suffer from keloid scarring.
5-20 mins depending on the number of lesions
This is a one-time treatment unless outlined by your therapist.
1-3 Lesions – £90
4-6 Lesions – £150
7-10 Lesions – £200